After spending his first two seasons with the Patriots, Hollister enjoyed a solid first season in Seattle in 2019, catching 41 passes for 359 yards and three touchdowns. Finally, here is a quick list of backfields I would be targeting who do not have a frontline starter.

When going through this thought exercise, I wanted to expand on players who are in ambiguous situations and didn’t have identified rookies to take over the backfield, no I don’t think Ke’Shawn Vaughn is considered a clear incumbent.

Have you tried the DynastyGM tool?

Love spent 2018 dealing with injuries and tore his ACL. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Nevertheless, Seattle didn’t take an RB until the 4th round (DeeJay Dallas), suggesting Carson should have every opportunity to be the lead back in 2020 once again. So this is a full week of evaluations. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories |

Visit ESPN to view the Seattle Seahawks team depth chart for ... Running Back; Glossary.

J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens While the team's top-three receiving targets are solidified, there should be some spirited competition as it relates to filling the rest of the receiving spots on the roster. ©2014-2020 TheFantasyFootballers.com, Engaging Media LLC, All Rights Reserved. Chris Carson, Seattle Seahawks

Penny is competing against 2017 seventh-round pick Chris Carson. The argument about the Eagles’ RB group with Doug Pederson at the helm has always been about whether or not he’ll employ a running back by committee. Hyde only had four on 245 rush attempts. Sony Michel is already doubtful for Week 1, James White does not offer much between the tackles, and Damien Harris only has four NFL touches under his belt. After a perfect 5-0 start, the Seattle Seahawks have claimed the top spot at No. Finney, who saw at both center and guard during his time with the Steelers, is slated to be the Seahawks' starting center to start the 2020 season. Maybe even more important than the players ahead of Hyde is what Hyde brings to the team. .

Can’t find bye weeks listed anywhere? Expect him to compete with Ronald Jones for the starting role. https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/09/seattle-seahawks-2020-free-agent-profile-running-back-robert-turbin/, Seahawks will be tested for COVID-19 daily throughout bye, Schofield's QB Camp: The five most notable quarterback performances of week 5, Damon Harrison 'has some work to do' to get in game-day shape, Pete Carroll praises Seahawks involved in 4th-and-inches stop, Watch: Russell Wilson beats Vikings with 94-yard fourth-quarter drive, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. https://www.dynastynerds.com/ep-340-off-the-rails-dynasty/, In an action packed week of college football, there can only be one Rising Star. We also conduct a two-round super flex tight end premium mock as well! With training camp on the horizon, we decided to project what the Seahawks' starting lineup and 53-man roster may look like when Seattle kicks off the 2020 regular season against the Atlanta Falcons. Your email address will not be published. Every year some players come from deep on a team’s depth chart to become fantasy relevant.

Without further ado, let's jump right into it.

Per Football Outsiders, the Colts’ offense line ranked 12th in the league in run blocking in 2019. Approaching this backfield a different way, from 2015 – 2017, Shanahan averaged 108.3 targets per season to his top two running backs. McKissic expected to miss four to six weeks with a foot injury, the competition for primary ball carrier is still far from over. Green Bay Packers' Davante Adams says frustration led to deleted tweet. Ogunbowale was undrafted out of Wisconsin and did not have an exceptional physical profile. Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Touchdown Wire's Doug Farrar explains . Carson’s 2019 season ended early due to a fracture in his hip, and Rashaad Penny tore his ACL midway through the season. As the title insinuates, I will be diving deep into the depth charts across the NFL to highlight who could emerge as fantasy contributors. This could be a 1A, 1B situation with Taylor leading the way.

What Ourlads' Scouting Services said about ZACK BAUN before he made the New Orleans Saints' Depth Chart: Wisconsin, 6023 238 4.68.

12:34 pm ET, We've got a new No.

Currently, Ogunbowale is the biggest running back on the Buccaneers depth chart, which makes him the preferred choice at the goal line. I talk about the Cleveland Browns for Brownswire.

"The unsuccessful conversion left Russell Wilson with 94 yards to cover to win the game. 1 in Touchdown Wire's Week 5 NFL power rankings.

If I were to tell you there is a running back bigger and faster than Clyde Edwards-Helaire on the Kansas City Chiefs’ roster, would you believe me? Related: Wisconsin football 2020 projected two-deep depth chart, preseason edition. After all of those names, we then have Dare Ogunbowale. Hyde does not fumble the rock.

Along with Brooks, Seattle's other two rookie defenders -- Darrell Taylor and Alton Robinson -- will also look to make immediate impacts while fighting for playing time in 2020.

While impressive,... Join over 10,000 subscribers and get updated on new podcast releases, private giveaways, new tools, mock drafts and more... We hate spam. Our Seahawks Wire series on Seattle’s free agents continues with running back Robert Turbin. Ingram, who will be 31 before the end of the 2020 season, is under contract through 2021, but there is an out in his deal after 2020. Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagles 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, at Alongside the NFL records he is setting and the 5-0 start for his team, Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson just earned another accolade due to his electric season. The offense retains a lot of the same names, but health is a …

Would you believe it if I said there is a running back on the Kansas City Chiefs who has better college production than Clyde Edwards-Helaire?

2020 Seattle Seahawks depth chart for all positions. At the time this article is written, Chris Carson is away from the Seahawks indefinitely after a death in his family. The receiver hierarchy is also very much in the air. And no IDP?

While Lynch drew most of the attention and playing time, Turbin did contribute a tiny bit in a Prosise-esque role. Prosise – to season-ending injuries in late December, prompting the team to take drastic action. You probably guessed it.

In a typical offseason, there would be training camp buzz, beat reporters sharing pieces about who is impressive during camp, and teams would be having daily press conferences spotlighting players who are in the best shape of their life. "We have to look at everything," coach Pete Carroll said Monday. Prosise – to season-ending injuries in late December, prompting the team to take drastic action. Seattle has had an impressive start to the season but there is more fine-tuning to be done.

Dobbins may have to wait one season before he’s “the guy” in Baltimore with Mark Ingram still under contract, but Dobbins goes to an offense who ran the ball the most in the entire NFL.

Buffalo BillsMiami DolphinsNew England PatriotsSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersWashington Football Team.

4 receiver, while Cody Thompson and David Moore will look to hold off undrafted rookies Aaron Fuller and Seth Dawkins for the final two spots on the depth chart. In 2018 and 2019, the target opportunity plummeted to an average of 49 targets. Before 2019, Miller had five consecutive seasons of over 1,000 yards and over that time saw a snap share of between 55% – 65%. Fantasy football rankings for rest of 2020 NFL season: Dalton up, Edwards-Helaire down. Ogunbowale brings reliability and versatility. So why am I mentioning him?

Does Antonio Gibson get slotted into the Redskins depth chart ahead of Peterson maybe? The key spots on the secondary look pretty set, though the starting corner spot opposite Shaquill Griffin could come down to either Quinton Dunbar or Tre Flowers, with the former's status up in the air due to an offseason arrest. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Entering the draft, the Falcons were a team that was likely to add depth behind Gurley given the concerns regarding the knee and the fact that Gurley is only locked up for one season. Below you will find answers to the following categories: Most likely to win The Seahawks improbably lost the top three running backs on their depth chart – Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny and C.J. It is the best way to manage your dynasty teams. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts As they continue to move forward from their most recent roster shake-up, there are plenty of options for dynasty owners to consider. Finney, a former undrafted rookie who became a valuable member of Pittsburgh's offensive line over the past four seasons. ... Seattle’s running back … Jonathan Taylor behind that offensive line should spell fantasy football success. Bundle with your Nerd Herd membership for just $4.99 or get it solo for $2.99. Seattle was only in the No. He also is the best receiver out of the current running backs … The signing of Lamar Miller is a bigger deal than I believe anyone is prepared to accept. Bruce Arians has been vocal that he has been looking for a pass-catching back, and while Vaughn isn’t necessarily the best pass-catching RB in this class, he’s perfectly capable. 2020 Tampa Bay Buccaneers depth chart for all positions. ... Carlos Hyde, Seattle Seahawks.

While Chris Carson (1,230 yards, seven touchdowns last season) and free agent signee Carlos Hyde should be considered the top two running backs on the depth chart, that leaves Dallas, Rashaad Penny and Travis Homer competing for to be the team's No. While at Stanford in 2017, Love averaged 8.3 yards per and tallied over 2,000 yards and 19 touchdowns. A philosophical change for Shanahan could’ve happened, but I believe it is due to personnel available on the active gameday roster.